Thursday, December 24, 2009

Something Fun...

 Okay, so I stole it from someone else. But it looked like fun. And as much as I'd like to do a big update post I have not been able to do a lot of typing, so since this is not a lot of typing well, you get my point. ;)


1. Open your music library (iPod, iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every stage of life, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new stage, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…

Waking Up: Juno Soundtrack-All I Want Is You
First Day at School:ZZTop-Lowrider
Falling In Love: Savage Garden-Chica Cherry
Fight Song: Chipmunks-The Christmas Song
Breaking Up: Alan Jackson-Sissy's Song
Prom: Zac Brown Band-Chicken Fried
Life: Toby Keith-I Love This Bar
Mental Breakdown: Hank Williams Jr.-A Country Boy Can Survive
Driving: Mark Chesnutt-The Lord Loves A Drinkin' Man
Flashback: Toni Braxton-Another Sad Love Song
Wedding: Dirty Dancing Soundtrack-Stay Just A Little Longer
Birth of Child: LeAnn Rimes-But I Do Love You
Final Battle: The Beatles-She Loves You Ya Ya

Death Scene: Westlife- Unbreakable
Funeral Song: Toby Keith-XXL
End Credit: Bon Jovi-Bed of Roses


What can I say, I listen to odd music.....
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment