Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Q & A

So I umm borrowed this from http://braziers.blogspot.com/ today when I was browsing thru blog updates. It looked like fun so here we go....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, with out a doubt. Sometimes I will use a gift bag if the object is just to difficult to wrap but, it is like a last resort, after I have tried my hardest to wrap it. I have TONS of wrapping paper. I love to buy it after Christmas but will probably not be buying any this year because I have so much. Wait, who am I kidding???? Of course I will buy more. LOL

2. Real tree or Artificial?Artificial with out a doubt. I can not stand the trouble of a real tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, usually. This year it was a few days later since I had to go and buy a new tree because the lights on my old one all died.

4. When do you take the tree down? Umm when ever, usually the day after Christmas but this year we are having a Christmas party at our house next Monday so probably next Tuesday

5. Do you like eggnog? Oh HELL no, that is soo nasty!!!! But Scott really likes it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know. I honestly do not remember much of my childhood

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom

8. Easiest person to buy for?Hayley, because she wants ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!! I always end up over buying for her.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, two of them.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I usually do cards but this year I am not getting very far...And I have only received one.

11. Worst Christmas ever? When I was 17....no details needed

12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? How the Grinch Stole Christmas, both versions

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When ever I have extra money

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes...and I don't feel guilty at all.

15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything yummy!

17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We don't do any major traveling but we do have places to go.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Uhhh...Maybe...

(where did #20 go?? Rain made up this one, so I'll go along.) <~~~I'll just leave this, it was there when I copy and pasted ;)

20. What is the weather usually like where you live on Christmas? Cold and snowy...It sucks

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  Christmas morning, but this year Hayley is opening one on Christmas Eve...A pair of P.J.s so she is not in her underwear in all the pics.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?I really don't have one, my tree is full of a random collection of ornaments

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new camera and the new Harry Potter movie....

Let me know if you do this do and I'll check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment