Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Ornaments 5-10


5. This is the ornament I had to drag out of my bingo stuff. It is one of my most treasured things. I bought this ornament when Hayley was probably 2 months old. It was the first ornament that went on our tree that year. You can't tell by the picture but on the white ribbon it says "2002 Baby's First Christmas" Isn't it cute???













6. This is Hayley's other First Christmas ornament. This is part of a set, of which I am hoping to get all up tonite. I bought this one in 2006 after I had already purchased the rest of the train. I had to search the internet forever just to find it and then I paid a crazy amount of money to obtain it.








7. This is car 2 in Hayley's train. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to let her take these when she is old enough to move out. I treasure them so much.















8. Not a very clear picture. Car 3

















9. Car 4...Maybe it would have been easier to just use a picture of the whole train together....
















10. Woohoo! I am now up to date! This is the final car in Hayley's awesome train.  Not very clear I know!




TaDa! The whole train. Taken the day I got the first one in the mail. Isn't it amazing? I just love them, and I can't wait to do the same thing for my future children.
So, now I am covered until Friday....woohoo....Until then....
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment