I hope. LOL Since my last post was at like 2 in the morning and this one is at 3 in the morning its considered 2 posts in a row. I am on a roll! Except I really don't have much to blog about!
I spent most of the day in bed. I think I might be getting sick. I sure hope not! I ache all over and I am just so darn tired! Part of it I am sure is because I'm not working out like I'm suppose to (gotta get back on track!), and some might be my unusually low blood pressure. But other than that I just feel icky! So here is to feeling better!
And I will be back again soon!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
And where did 2010 go?? It seems like just yesterday I was writing this post right here. So because I failed at those I guess I better work harder to not fail this year. All though, I have to admit, The number 1 resolution on that list I did manage to finally do! January 4th marked my 3 month quit date! So onto my 2011 resolutions.
- Get healthier
- This I can do! I have been slowly working on this and I know it's all ONE day at a time!
- It's just a matter of healthy eating and doing my workouts like I am suppose to.
- Scrapbook more
- Spend more time doing fun things with Hayley
- Start attending church with Hayley when she is home and even when she is not.
- Read my entire Bible
- I am actually following a plan that will allow me to read the whole Bible in 90 days. It is absolutely fasinating and I am ashamed to admit I have never read the whole Bible.
- Be a nicer person to everyone, even those that don't deserve it!
- Live more! Save more!