Friday, December 4, 2009

100 & Christmas Ornament 3

I so can not believe that this is my 100th post on this blog! I have never ever kept up with a blog this long. I've never felt that anyone would even be interested in my boring life. But then again I think 5 people read this thing. But hey it's better than none. =)

Anyways, I wanted to point that out before I continue with my post. Today(12/3) is day 3 of Christmas Ornaments. I know that the picture isn't the clearest, but I am hoping it is clear enough to see why I am choosing this one. My mom ordered this for Hayley when she ordered my replacement one. When we started decorating the tree Monday this was the 2nd ornament placed on the tree. It means so much to me that we are continueing this tradition even though we don't live with my mom. I can't wait until NEXT year when we start to decorate our tree there will be THREE instead of TWO.
~Sara~

No comments:

Post a Comment