Friday, December 4, 2009

Firsts....

Okay, so I stole this from http://nobabynoblog.blogspot.com/ who I believe said she stole it from someone else, who had also stolen it from someone else....LOL But it looks like fun so I am gonna give it a shot!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Sadly, I never went to prom. It didn't really interest me in the least bit. Not to mention I was not big on dating, so I just didn't go.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. And to be honest, I don't know who my first love was. Maybe it was Hayley's dad. And if so then I guess I do talk to him sometimes. As in rarely.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Wow, I was 17 and have NO clue what I was drinking that night. Probably rum
4. What was your FIRST job?
My first real job was working at a gas station stocking their orders and doing random crazy things. Such as wading around with out shoes the day one of the washing machines in the laundrymat side went nuts and leaked water every where.
5. What was your FIRST car?
A 1988 Toyota Corolla, dark blue 5 speed. I miss that car to death!!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one, I don't do texting at the moment
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Hayley, because I was awake at 7:50 this morning checking to see if she had school. Which thankfully she did.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Wait
9. Where was your FIRST ride on an airplane to? I am embarassed to admit that I have NEVER been on a plane.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My very first best friend's name was Rose, and I haven't spoken to her in over 10 years. My 2nd best friend was Heather, and she hasn't spoken to me in 8 years, sadly, over something stupid.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?My dad's, since my parents divorced when I was 2
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Scott
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?My own first wedding. And then my 2nd. I have never ever been in a wedding other than as the bride
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Asked Scott to check the news
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?Barenaked Ladies. And then Backstreet Boys both were seriously fun!
16. FIRST tattoo? My dolphin one. The sad thing is that Nate's name is next to said dolphin. I need to have it covered. But it is gonna cost me a crap load of money.
17. FIRST piercing? Ears
18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Canada
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Wizard of Oz I believe

20. When was your FIRST detention? Highschool
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? My first husband.
23. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in? Sport? LOL Does tap dancing count?
24. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Tap Dance
25. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? Depends on where I was and what I have to do, usually I go to the bathroom lol
26. What was you FIRST cuss word or words?Hmmm.....Bitch probably? Maybe it was Fuck
27. FIRST time you went wrapping houses or egging? Never
28. FIRST person to break your heart? Wow...umm I donno....
29. FIRST CD you've ever bought? Backstreet Boys
30. Where did you go/do for your FIRST date? To see a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment