Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Ornament 2




So here is my 2nd ornament. It's fitting that I choose it as my 2nd one to talk about since it is my 2nd one like this.  When I was younger my mom, my brother, and I went to Bronner's and each of us got one with our name on it. Every year that was the very first ornaments that were put on the tree. Then when Hayley was a year old we were living in our own place and had our own tree up. One nite after it had been completely decorated I decided that I wanted to remove all the ornaments and redecorate it since I wasn't happy with the way it looked. So, I took them all off and put them in Hayley's plastic shopping cart and put it on the table so I could reach them. Do you see were this story is going??
I turned my back for one second and the shopping cart rolled off the table and crashed on to the floor. And since my name ornament was on top it was the first thing to hit the floor....shattering into a thousand peices! I was devestated! I called my mom crying and she was able to order me a new one and have it delivered by Christmas. So this one I have taken very very good care of it, and am very protective of it. In fact, I love it so much that I just ordered Scott a green one. I am so excited to give it to him for Christmas.
So until tomorrows ornament,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment