Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Ornament 4


Okay, so apparently my camera is not willing to take the best pictures. I am sure that is because of the fact that Hayley broke the screen so I have no clue exactly what I am taking a picture of. But anyways, this is Hayley's ornament. My mom bought it at Cracker Barrel when Hayley was just a baby. It took me many years to finally get a picture in it but that is Hayley's hospital picture.  Yes, she is kind of sticking her tongue out. I love this ornament because it reminds me just how little Hayley was her first Christmas, and it also says Baby's First Christmas on it. Which makes it her 3rd one. Tomorrow I am hoping to get her very first one up. But in order to do that I have to dig out my Bingo bag because I use that particular ornament as a good luck charm when I go and play bingo. 

1 comment:

  1. To get a good shot of something small, like an ornament, pull your camera back, then zoom in. Usually works! :)

    ReplyDelete