Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little over due and HARRY POTTER alert LOL

I should have blogged before now. So much has happened that I really wanted to get down....For starters the 22nd marked 2 months for Scott and I. WOW! It honestly feels like its been a year or something. He is honestly the most wonderfully, amazing, romantic boyfriend. And I tell him that all the time. I just can't believe that he chose me.
Second, on Monday Scott and I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was really good. A little boring at times. Oh and the book was WAY better than the movie. Which is normal, especially for Harry Potter. It is really hard to get some of the effects and what not. There is some things that were never mentioned in the movie that they probably should have purely because of the last movies. But hey, by them not being in the 6th movie means that the 7th (and 8th) movies don't need them either. But still....Book 7 had some serious events happen that I just don't see them being able to not have in the movie....
Anyways, I know I wanted to blog about some other things but its almost 5 am and I am freaking exhausted! Nite nite, and I will try to update again soon. I am honestly really bad at this.
~S~

~~OH! and I know I said I would blog about being hit but I just don't want to drag it up. I just need to let it go.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment