Monday, July 20, 2009

NOT My Child Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well this one should be interesting!!!! There is a lot of things I can say about my darling 6 year old and the things she does NOT do....

For example:
  • Hayley most certainly does NOT watch a movie every nite for bed. And it is NOT on repeat all nite and as a result mommy does NOT know all the lyrics to every song in Highschool Musical 2 & 3
  • And she does NOT wear the same clothes 2 days in a row, that would be kinda gross! At least she always changes her underwear!
  • Also she does NOT sleep in her underwear every nite even tho she has a million pairs of p.j. Nope, NOT my kid!!!
  • Oh and lets not forget, She is most definitly NOT spoiled by grandma, nope NOT my kid!
  • hmm and every day she does NOT drag a million blankets outside to play so mommy does NOT have to constantly wash blankets
  • Lets see, my child did NOT take the HUGE bag of Rice Krispies and bring them to my room this morning because she wanted breakfast, so there is now NOT a trail of them leading all the way from the kitchen to my bed side...Nope NOT my child.....

Gosh there is so much more I think I could tell you that my daughter did not do but honestly? I am having one of those days. Things have gotten really really intense at home and I can't think clearly..Oh and the pounding headache I have from being hit acrossed the back of the head doesn't help. Yes, I said I was hit....I will blog about it in a min..or when my headache calms down....
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment