Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Worried

I had my first HcG draw yesterday. I called this morning for the number. It was 47.5. I am supposed to be 6 weeks today. I think that number sounds way to low. Maybe I'm not as far along as I thought I was. Hopefully everything turns out okay. I have to go tomorrow for my repeat draw.
I'm not gonna lie, I am scared. I have cried over this all day. (Darn emotions!!) I don't want to lose this baby. They did tell me as long as my level doubles that everything should be okay. Hopefully.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. HCG levels are SOOO tricky! My successful pregnancies have had much lower numbers than my miscarriage did. So don't let it get to you. Hopefully the draw tomorrow will show a nice increase and you can relax some... Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete