Friday, June 29, 2012

Here I Am...

Here I am..Its been a few days. Sorry about that. LOL I'm not very good at remembering to blog. So then when I do blog it ends up being a ton of random crap thrown together. So here we go...
Our wedding is in 22 days!!! I can't wait. Things are all falling into place and I am super excited. We have some super fun plans for our "honeymoon" Fun things like an amusement park, the zoo, the beach...Hayley will be with her dad and my mom will be gone at the cabin so it will be just me, Scott, the cats and the rabbit.
And speaking of cats...I can't remember if I blogged about it or not but 6 weeks ago our cat gave birth to 5 beautiful kittens. She almost died and we are thankful everyday for the vet that saved my cats life. Anyways, so now we have 5 six week old kittens running around our house. Fun? Sometimes...Most of the time its just a pain in the butt. They get into everything!!! When I am done typing this I will do a post from my phone with a picture of the kittens when they were really little. They don't sit still so well anymore!
Anyways, I have tons of other things I would love to blog about but I must get to bed its late and I have to be up early...
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment