Monday, June 4, 2012

5w 6d

And before I explode, even though tons of people already know, I need to announce it here, because I'm not ready to announce it to Facebook. 

Saturday Scott and I found out that after 10 months of trying, and less than 2 months before our wedding, that we are pregnant!!!!

I'm still in shock, been cramping a lot for the last week so naturally I'm freaking out, and can't wait to call my OB/GYN in the morning. My regular doctor, who confirmed the pregnancy for me took me off all my meds til I see her. I'm hoping they can squeeze me in this week for lab work and hopefully an U/S. 

Its funny because I kept saying I didn't want to get pregnant before the wedding, in fact I was getting ready to go back on the pill. All I was waiting for was my period to start...

So that's my news of the day!!!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment