Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cutting it close.


It is almost midnight. Well actually, its only 10:30. But still I have been so busy today that blogging has only been in the back of my mind. Hayley's big limo ride was today. Isn't that cool??  We almost missed it because my alarm didn't go off. =( After we came home for a while(oh and my car almost over heated as we were pulling in) we left again to run to the store. While we were out we got spark plugs and stuff to make dinner and a few groceries. Turns out we don't have the extention here to change my spark plugs but we can do it tomorrow. And speaking of tomorrow I have to take my car to the car place to find out how much its going to cost to have the overfill tank replaced. *sigh*
Anyways, I will talk to everyone tomorrow I am exhausted!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment