Saturday, November 14, 2009

11-14-2009

So it's Saturday today, since we no longer have a car we are stuck at home. Well let me correct that, we HAVE a car, it just can not be drove. GRRR. We went over a month with out a car, got a car and now can't drive said car. I called the guy we bought it from and that apparently didn't go well. He was suppose to come pick it up last nite and bring me my money back but he didn't so I imagine I am going to have to take him to court..Not fun!
It is rather nice out today, Hayley and I were down at the park playing, I took some pictures and Hayley took a picture of me attempting to hang up side down....I haven't seen it yet so I don't know if I dare post it. LOL


Hayley is so silly...And oh my does she look like me! I don't see hardly any traces of her dad.....

Anyways, I have a bunch of windows open to let the fresh air in and I have some house work I want to get done. And Scott is still sleeping. So until tomorrow,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment