Thursday, August 27, 2009

A little bit of everything....

Okay, so this isn't going to be a very long post, I don't think. But you never know...it just might turn out that way. LOL....Really there isn't a whole lot I can post about.
I had an appointment on Monday and Hayley had one on Tuesday. Both were successful and I am glad for that. My migraines are still under control, with only minor headaches when I get really stressed. umm, last Thursday I was in the emergency room because I was having terrible back spasms and when they would hit I couldn't breath very well. They have no clue what brought them on and now a full week later I am still having some pain, but not as much. They did do an EKG, a chest x-ray, and lab work. Also they gave me three different shots of pain meds/muscle reliever...and none of them really did anything besides make me so sick to my stomach. Which in its self is funny because one the shots also contained an antinausea medication. LOL
Scott and I are doing well. I love him so much! For a while now every time I would see him/talk to him one song would come to mind. So finally last weekend I played it for him...

I know its kind of silly but I have sort of adopted it as one of our songs. I also made it into a ring tone so that when Scott calls my cell it plays. OH! And this past weekend Scott sang that to me when we woke up one day. Can you say romantic?? LOL Scott is my rock, my everything...I thank my lucky stars EVERYDAY that I met him!
Moving on....My divorce will be final in 18 days! I am so excited!!!! I was going to go after the hearing and get my tattoo fixed but I am not sure if I am going to have the money. =( That makes me sad...See why I say that????? I am hopefully going to have them cover it up with Hayley's name but honestly I am not sure how that is gonna work! I definitely learned my lesson..No names unless it is a child or a family member that passed away.
And speaking of tattoos..That thing did hurt a little..I was freaked out when I had it done but its addicting and I already have a collection going of future tattoos...That is my next one, after the cover-up. I just have to decide where I want it. I am thinking my boob. Maybe..I am not sure yet!! I also want the triquetra from Charmed. I don't know why I just do. Also I would like the pink breast cancer ribbon..In memory of my grandma. So yes, I am addicted to tattoos!!!!


Anyways, its quarter after 5 and I want to play one more game of pool and then I am off to bed. I shall do Thursday's Playlist a little later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment