Monday, August 3, 2009

My Poor Head....

Yes, my poor poor head. I have had a migraine for 5 days now. Most days I can still function but still deal with the pain, twice now I have been in the emergancy room. The first time my mom took me in they gave me an IV, bruised both of my hands in the process, and then sent me home. Last nite they have me an IV, bruised me in 2 places in the process. They added a new medication this time. Something to reduce swelling in the brain. They also did a cat scan. Which came back fine. They did tell me that this migraine is stress related, due to issues that I am currently going thru involving Nate.
The short of that story is that he decided that he doesn't want to be a part of Hayleys life any more. She is devistated!! As am I! I don't know how this is going to affect her in the long run but hopefully she comes out of it a stronger person. Please pray she does.
However, I am going to wrap this up the computer is tough for me when I'm in pain!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment