Saturday, January 9, 2010

wow

So I am not off to a good start this year, and that really doesn't surprise me in the least bit. I have been sooo tired lately that I just don't have the energy to do ANYTHING!! Including cleaning my house. However, today I feel very awake and very alert so I am hoping to get some stuff done. Laundry is a big one, its piling up quickly in this house, reorganizing the cupboard from Hell is also on that list....OH and going outside with my new camera and taking pictures of Hayley and her friend sledding. That is next on my list. I am so excited. I got my camera for Christmas and I love it!! So I will try and come back later to blog some more, and maybe put up some pictures.
OH and speaking of pictures, I want to get some scrapbooking done too! I have to completely redo Hayley's 2006 album, and I need to finish 2007 and still do 2008 and 2009..Wow, I have a lot of scrapbooking to do.Promise to explain more later!!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment