Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well it's been a few week since I last did this so maybe just maybe I might have plenty to say. =)

For starters, LAST Monday I most certainly did NOT yell "woohoo!" in the parking lot of the court house after finalizing my divorce, because you know I have better umm manners? than that!!!

Also, at the moment I am NOT sitting on my couch typing this blog post instead of unpacking some of the 20 or so boxes that are sitting in the corner of my living room. I have NOT been slowly unpacking, at a rate of about 2 boxes a night, because I honestly HATE unpacking. Almost as much as I hated PACKING all this crap! The only rooms that are completely unpacked is my kitchen and bathroom.

Oh, and I did NOT allow Hayley to wear the same shorts for 3 days because I had no clue where any of her other clothes were at. This included her NOT wearing the same shorts to school no less. Opps..Hopefully her other clothes will NOT surface sometime soon!

If I can think of anything else I will try to add to this later.
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment