Saturday, December 29, 2012

A (picture filled) update....

                                                                   Santa came to visit!!
                                                          Hayley by the tree when she got home from her dads...
                                                                  All of Hayley's gifts...
Christmas has come and gone..and finally there is snow on the ground. Hayley got tons of new things as the pictures show. My mom thankfully had the day off from work so my brother and his son came over. Unfortunately my nephew was super sick! 101.1 fever rosy checks and a nasty cough!!
And then the next day my mom woke up super sick!! But because we wanted to get it done she went out with Hayley and I to the hair cut place. Sadly her hair wasn't long enough to donate and there was a 45 mins wait so we left with plans for Hayley and I to return the next day or so...
And Friday we made that happen. But I'm going to start a new post...Locks of Love deserves their own post....
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment