Monday, October 1, 2012

So angry....

Thats how I feel right now. I don't really know why I am so angry I just know that I feel so angry. And lost and emotional. *sigh*

There's so much going on and my heart is so heavy. I just don't know where to turn to. I desperately need a therapist, but I don't have insurance coverage. I know that if I could just talk to someone openly and honestly that I would feel better. Or maybe a good old fashion karate/boxing lesson. *Sigh*

I sit here and I wish I knew what to do. Deep down I know the answer to one issue but its the execution that I'm struggling with. I don't want to do it. It would hurt too much. I'm a wreck!

I know this post seems totally off the wall just bouncing all over and for that I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Sara

1 comment: