However, my dad saw his cancer dr. and they told him they found some questionable spots on his lungs and his cancer marker is going up. Not a good sign. So they have decided to start doing I.V. chemo instead of pill chemo. BUT they aren't starting it before he goes home in another 3 weeks or so, AND we are meeting with the dr to discuss things. Statistics specifically, to decide if doing I.V. chemo is even worth doing. We already know that he will never be cured.
So I am going to spend 2 days up north spending as much time with my dad as I can. It's so worth it. And as for the drive? Thats worth it too.