Saturday, August 4, 2012

Slow down summer...

I sure wish I could. Before long Hayley will be starting 5th grade. How did that happen?? It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her. And now, she is turning 10, going into 5th grade and summer is almost over.
Next Friday Hayley leaves for her dad's house for 9 days. Yikes, poor kid. I don't think she realizes it's going to be 9 days. I think she might think its just for 7 days. And believe me, 7 is hard enough for her, 9 is going to be very difficult. I have already purchased her packages. One for every day she is going to be gone. Its a tradition we have done for 2 years now. When ever she has to go for more than a weekend, I go, usually to the dollar store, and get a little present for everyday. Something fun, or in next weeks case, something crafty. She will definitely be busy. 
Scott and I have been married for 2 weeks today. I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks. Time is just flying. Things are going great. We had a great honeymoon, I failed to take many pictures during so I will upload a few.
Anyways, thats my update!
Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment