Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving on....

To our next month of TTC. This time I am going to take a more active approach. I am going to be temping this month to see if I am even ovulating. The fact that AF was 4 days late had my hopes up along with a very misleading pregnancy test.
I have never temped before. I am a little nervous about remembering to temp every morning before I get out of bed but since knowing this information is important I need to make it my number 1 priority. Maybe I'm a little scared too. 
What if I am not ovulating? Then what? I've never been in this position before. Hayley was conceived with out any trying at all. So that is my question for my few readers...What happens if I am not ovulating? What do I do? What is the next step??
Thanks!!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. I went to my OB/GYN first when I knew something was wrong. She did some lab work and an ultrasound which came back abnormal so I was sent straight to my infertility doc. But many girls can get clomid from the OB/GYN which can assist ovulation.

    ReplyDelete