Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy...

That would describe my mood right now. No actually, over the moon is more accurate....Tonite was the 5th nite in a row that Scott and I hung out. I went to his house and we watched 50 First Dates (awesome movie btw) and The Family Guy Movie (another good one) and just cuddled and talked...We talk so much that it feels like I've known him forever!
Just before I left he asked me something that I was not expecting him to yet...I figured it would be a while, we didn't want to rush things, just basically take things slow and see what happens. Well, we were sitting there talking about how my friends would approve of him and then he said "This might be a little over due but will you go out with me?" And of course we all know what Sara said ;) So a few mins later I was like does that mean I can call you my boyfriend? And he said yes..I basically said that as a smart ass thing because I already knew the answer but all the same. He is my boyfriend..And I can talk about him cuz I'm his only girlfriend! lmao
I wish I had a pic I could put up but the only one i have is kind of small...so I will wait until I see him again and just take some pictures..Maybe I can get Hayley to take one of him and I together....
Anyways, I just had to write really quick..I have other things I could say but I'm not going to waste my time cuz its not worth it...
~~Sara~~

No comments:

Post a Comment