Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Still hanging around..

Just not posting much (okay not at all, sorry!) and its been pretty chaotic for the last almost 7 months. As of last May I have been taking classes. Summer semester wasn't too bad but this fall has got me running in circles.
I am currently taking 3 classes and am on campus 4 days a week. 2 of those days I am there for about 12 hours. Its exhausting and I am looking forward to my long days ending next week with the end of the first 7 weeks. After that I am only doing 2 classes until winter semester and then all craziness breaks lose.
I am super excited about the next semester despite all the craziness because I am finally getting into the kitchen. Oh I guess I should add that I am going for my associates in Culinary Management with the possibility of going for my bachelors. Sooo yeah, thats whats been going on!
On the trying to conceive front there is nothing going on. My periods are kinda of wacky at the moment but they are getting better so I know that things are getting better. Also, as a result of having food poisoning this past weekend I am down about ten pounds.
Also my princess is now 11 years old! And in middle school...But its almost 2 am and I have to be up in 5 hours. So I will try and make it back to update more about Hayley soon!!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment