Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013....

I'm ready to start the new year! 2012 was a tough year, a happy year, but still tough. Losing one of my best friends and then my miscarriage, followed by losing my dad...yeah tough. So I've given it a lot of thought...
What you ask? Why my New Years Resolutions. And this year I am going to do way better at sticking to them.  So here they are in no particular order...

  • quit smoking!
  • start attending a church..I actually have one in mind
  • lose more weight...I am finally back on the right path and am hopeful this will continue
  • read my Bible again
  • Have family photos taken
  • Hopefully get pregnant!
  • Be a better wife, mother, daughter and in general better person
There it is..all in black and white. And of course I intend to blog more. Its good for me to get stuff out...

 Enjoy the first day of 2013 and I will blog again when we get home. I typed this post in advance and hopefully it will publish when I want it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment