Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday I, along with my friend, drove 3 hours across the state. What should have been a 3 hour drive took nearly 4 hours due to construction. It took us 45 minutes to go 5 miles. How frustrating! Thankfully, we arrived with with just 15 minutes to spare.
And where was it that we went? We traveled all that way so that I could attend the memorial service for my bestest friend ever. I was hoping that attending said service would give me some closure. Help me to realize that he is really gone and that I can't just pick up with phone and call him. I miss him so much.... =(
I didn't get that closure. I left with a ton of regret. Regret that I didn't go and see him. I had a chance, was all set to go and then got word that I couldn't go. I almost cried. And then yesterday I found out that I could have gone. It was all a misunderstanding. One that ultimately leaves me with terrible regret.

I miss him.


That is the song that was sang at his service. Well not the only song but that particular song made me lose it.
"But I always thought I'd see you again"  That right there. I always thought I would see him again. And now I'll never see him again.
I hurt so bad!

Please pray that I can find closure in this sudden loss.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment