Sunday, August 21, 2011

One day....

One day I might get this daily blogging thing down but for now I think I'll aim for even just once or twice a week. LOL I meant to come back that same day after my last post but was too busy upset to really sit down and blog. All though now that I think about it maybe it would have made me feel a little better. Oh well.
However, the question still stands. Why does getting pregnant have to be so difficult? I should have known it wouldn't be easy and so far I am not wrong. Not only am I not pregnant but I am not even getting my period anymore. Go figure. Just my body's way of saying "screw you!"
I did talk to the dr at my yearly and she did mention that it can take 6 to 12 months to get pregnant after going off the pill so we will just wait and see. After 12 months she said then we start testing.I am afraid to even think about how much that is going to cost since I am sure our insurance isn't going to cover any of it. *sigh* 
Anyways, thats whats going on lately in our lives..Well of course there is other things too but you know what I mean....
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment